UPDATE OCTOBER, 2020
To Our Customers,
Basile’s is open with outdoor seating and 25% capacity indoors. We also offer takeout and curbside pickup.
We are open Sunday through Thursday from 2pm – 9pm, Friday and Saturday from 2pm – 10pm.
The entire staff at Basile’s takes the health and well-being of our customers and staff members very seriously. We are continuing to take every safety precautiion including:
Upon arriving at work, all employees will have their temperature taken and will be wearing appropriate PPE. As always, our employees will remain at home if not feeling well.
We do ask a few things of our valued customers, in order to keep all customers and staff safe:
– Please practice social distancing
– Please wear a mask when not seated at your table (upon arriving, departing, visiting the restroom, etc.)
– Per NJ guidelines, there is a limit of 8 people per table
– You may call us to put your name on our seating list, up to 1 1/2 hours ahead of your planned arrival, but we will not be taking reservations at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
– PLEASE, if you are not feeling well, Stay Home!
– Finally, please be patient and kind! Our staff is working hard to serve you and to keep up with all of these changes.
For those of you who still do not feel comfortable going out to eat, we understand and are still offering takeout/curbside pickup for your convenience.
If you have any questions or would like to place a takeout order, please call 732-866-4085.
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you!
Basile’s Management and Crew