To Our Customers,
Basile’s has re-opened as of Thursday, April 30, 2020.
We will be open for takeout and curbside pickup Wednesday through Sunday from 2pm – 8pm.
Our full menu is available with the exception of our steak and pork chop dishes until further notice.
UPDATE JUNE 17, 2020
We are looking forward to reopening with outdoor seating on Wednesday, June 17th! The restaurant will be cleaned and sanitized in preparation for our customers, and all high-touch areas will be cleaned frequently.
All tables will be spaced at least 6 feet apart and hand-sanitizer will be readily available for all.
We have created a special menu for our re-opening and will be gradually bringing back our full menu. View our special menu here.
Upon arriving at work, all employees will have their temperature taken and will be wearing appropriate PPE. As always, our employees will remain at home if not feeling well.
We do ask a few things of our valued customers, in order to keep all customers and staff safe:
– Please practice social distancing
– Please wear a mask when not seated at your table (upon arriving, departing, visiting the restroom, etc.)
– Per NJ guidelines, there is a limit of 8 people per table
– You may call us to put your name on our seating list, up to 1 1/2 hours ahead of your planned arrival, but we will not be taking reservations at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
– PLEASE, if you are not feeling well, Stay Home!
– Finally, please be patient and kind! Our staff is working hard to serve you and to keep up with all of these changes.
For those of you who still do not feel comfortable going out to eat, we understand and are still offering takeout/curbside pickup for your convenience.
We will be open Weds. – Sun. from 3 pm until 9 pm.
If you have any questions or would like to place a takeout order, please call 732-866-4085.
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you!
Basile’s Management and Crew